At Copdock Hall, we know how important it is to make your wedding day your own
- On your wedding day you will have access to the barn at least 24 hours before the event when you can personalise the venue with flowers, lighting, special effects and seating plans. On weekend weddings the hire will run from midday Friday to midday Sunday.
- We have three caterers for you to choose from and a large range of recommended suppliers should you need it who have been personally selected by us.
- You are welcome to bring in your own wine/drinks for the wedding breakfast. We supply a cash bar in the evening which will charge local pub prices, with no extra costs for staffing.
- There is a wide range of three and four-star accommodation within four miles of the venue as well as easy road and rail networks to London, Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk.
- We are on hand to offer advice and answer questions.
Copdock Hall is licensed for civil ceremonies. For smaller, intimate ceremonies, the Walsingham room is available which can accommodate up to 30 people. For larger ceremonies, Copdock Hall barn can seat up to 300. For more information on the booking and charges for civil ceremonies, click here
Copdock Hall is situated next to the parish church of St Peter’s, a beautiful 15th century building perched on the village’s highest point. It couldn’t be a shorter walk to the reception at Copdock Hall via a churchyard gate and across a grass field next to our very own vineyard.
Exclusive use of the venue *Seating and tables for 120 guests * Bridal room * Car parking *Underfloor heating *Purpose-built modern toilets *Outside area for caterers *Staffed evening cash bar *Wifi, data and DMX cabling *In-house zoned music and PA system *Large screens to create different settings *Easel for seating plans *No corkage fee
Our grounds include a terrace for reception drinks, contained sprawling lawns with plenty of space for guests and a safe option for children and a vineyard for photos.
Each wedding can be individually tailored so why not visit and let us help you plan your perfect day?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01473 730 906 for information on prices and availability